A Breakdown of What’s in Raw Goat Milk for Dogs in Coral Springs, Jupiter, FL, Pompano Beach, and Surrounding Areas
Your dog needs fresh foods and proteins to stay happy and healthy. With natural raw foods that have high bioavailability, canines can get the nutrients their bodies need to function optimally. One of these scrumptious food choices is raw goat milk for dogs.
But what exactly is in raw goat milk that makes it a good choice for your dog? Let’s break it down:
Raw goat milk contains:
- Omega 3 - Your dog needs Omega-3 fatty acids to support a range of cell functions that promote eye, brain, gut, muscle, and heart health.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) - This is another type of fatty acid found in raw goat milk that can lower your dog's risk of heart disease.
- Electrolytes - Your pup needs raw goat milk to aid in balancing their complex hormonal system and kidneys.
- Enzymes - Raw goat milk contains several different enzymes that help your dog absorb nutrients more easily.
- Proteins - Proteins that are found in raw goat milk for dogs help to support your pup's bone health.
At My Paleo Pet, we are proud to offer a wide range of fresh food and raw dairy for canines, such as raw goat milk for dogs in Pompano Beach, Jupiter, FL, Coral Springs, and throughout the U.S. Sourced from grass-fed goats, our raw milk for dogs contains vitamins and nutrients that enhance canine wellness and support a healthy digestive system. These nutrients include proteins, electrolytes, proteins, enzymes, fatty acids, and more.
Raw goat milk for dogs is not the only thing we offer! In addition to fresh and frozen raw dairy products we offer a range of organic food options that are USDA-approved and safe for human and pet consumption. Get in touch with us today to place an order on raw goat milk for dogs in Pompano Beach, Jupiter, FL, Coral Springs, and throughout the nation!